Search BLog

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Rihanna: Love Or Hate Her?

Okay, I have always liked the singer Rihanna. I don't care much for rap, but I just have liked her music. But recently, I haven't cared much for the songs she has sang. Her voice is fine, but the lyrics and the beat...pretty much every part of the song(s) hasn't appealed to me. First example: "Love The Way You Lie" by Eminem ft. Rihanna. I don't care much for the lyrics, beat, etc. Second example: "What's My Name" by Rihanna and Drake. I don't like that song at all! It just...doesn't appeal to my ears, ha ha! Or uh take "Who's That Chick". It seems okay, but I've only heard it twice, today being the first day to hear it. But pretty much every other song she has sang, I love it! But what I want to know is; do other fellow bloggers like Rihanna? Please comment!
-H!(:
1/22/2011 10:38pm

No comments:

Post a Comment