Search BLog

Monday, January 31, 2011

"Say What, About Ke$ha!?"

     This is just my opinion, but I like Ke$ha's music. Well most of it anyway. Notice I said, I like 'her music', not her. I wouldn't say she's a good/bad role model. I don't like some of her actions, or some of her lyrics. But her songs are catchy, and let's face it; if you were payed the money she gets to sing songs like that you would, no matter what people thought of you. My mother calls her, a, well..something that I'm not aloud to say! 
      I've heard two (main) different opinions about her. One, being;
1. "She's amazing! She's the best singer ever. Her music is great, and she's an awesome role model."
On the other hand..
2. "Ke$ha is nothing but a f------ s---. I can't understand why anyone would want to listen to her music. There must be some pretty dumb parents out there, if you're letting your children listen to her. Sorry, but you need some parenting tips..shall I buy you a book for your birthday?"
     So, back to my point; what do you fellow bloggers think about Ke$ha? Are you more of a number one, or a number two? No one will be judged by your answers, so feel free to post!

No comments:

Post a Comment